A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well respected, friendly team in the Melbourne CBD.
Napier & Blakeley are independent, trusted and knowledgeable advisors to the property and development industries. It is our willingness to provide our clients with what they need rather than what some consultants may want to tell them, that has set us apart over the years.
Now in our 33rd year in business, we specialise in building consulting, quantity surveying, property tax deductions, energy efficiency and property sustainability.
We are one company nationally and internationally, and have over 90 professional staff providing our consulting services, including:
- Quantity surveyors
- RICS building surveyors
- Specialist tax quantity surveyors
- Project and development managers
- Services engineers
- Energy systems engineers
- Property IT professionals
Are you ready to climb the professional ladder? Our substantial increase in workload requires us to engage a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 6 plus years’ experience, so progress your career and join our Tax Depreciation team in our Melbourne Office and work towards a future Manager’s role.
Property Depreciation services also include:
- Property Inspections
- Completing of depreciation schedules for commercial and residential clients
- Undertaking reinstatement cost assessments
- General adhoc duties as required
As an ambitious and professional candidate, you will possess some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Previous knowledge and experience in property depreciation or property industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict turnaround times
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and manage individual workload
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals, apply now.
Napier & Blakeley is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful applicants will be contacted.