CBRE has added to its residential agency team with the appointment of sales professional James Hall.
Hall will commence with CBRE on July 8 as a director, working alongside directors Robert Alfeldi and Caroline Fagerlund in the residential agency team which focuses on the luxury market.
Hall has over 23 years’ experience, including senior roles with Colliers and Knight Frank. Most recently he was Colliers managing director, international properties after he served as regional director at CBRE, based in Hong Kong.
Prior to that, Hall was national residential director for Knight Frank, following a role with Christies Great Estates.
Alfeldi said Hall’s strong track record and global client relationships would further strengthen CBRE, which has been involved in a range of high-profile Sydney transactions including:
- The record sale of one-bedroom apartment in Sydney Wharf, Pyrmont ($2.3m),
- A two-bedroom Kirribilli penthouse ($5.9m),
- A Bellevue Hill mansion transaction ($15m),
- A penthouse sale in Potts Point’s Omnia tower ($14.2m),
- And a northern end apartment sale at Sydney Wharf ($10m).