A FANTASTIC opportunity to join a growing, well respected, professional team in the Sydney CBD.
Napier & Blakeley are independent, trusted and knowledgeable advisors to the property and development industries. It is our willingness to provide our clients with what they need rather than what some consultants may want to tell them, that has set us apart over the years.
With over 33 years in business, we specialise in building consulting, quantity surveying, property tax deductions, energy efficiency and property sustainability.
Reporting to the local Building Consulting Manager, this is an unique opportunity to develop a professional and challenging career as a Building Consultant or Senior Building Consultant, working with commercial, industrial and retail clients nationally.
Our Consulting services include:
- Technical due diligence
- Make good assessments
- Capital expenditure forecasts
- Assets & facilities management plans
- Energy efficiency assessments
- BEECs ratings
- Project monitoring
- Project management
We provide acquisition and divestment technical due diligence services to local and international investors ranging in size and structure, from local investors to the largest international investors and global sovereign funds.
Our point of difference is that we provide commercial information on the issues that actually matter to our clients, providing them with relevant, concise and accurate information on which to act. We are the market leader in this area of expertise and as a result receive referrals from the major banks, financiers and agents.
Our reputation has allowed us to act for a large percentage of the property due diligence market and we have been involved in over $30 billion of property transactions over the past 3 years.
As an ambitious and professional candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Building Consultant – be working towards professional qualification within the APC program as an RICS Chartered Building Surveyor (or similar).
- Senior Building Consultant – be professionally qualified as an RICS Chartered Building Surveyor (or similar).
- You will have a well honed ability to understand client objectives and to align your approach with theirs.
- Relevant experience in property and construction consulting.
- A background primarily in commercial properties and projects.
- You will have significant experience conducting building inspections and condition assessments, co-ordinating and managing inspection teams and forming commercially relevant recommendations and cost estimates.
- A knowledge of and accreditation in either BEECs or Green Star would be looked upon favourably, but is not essential.
- Your exceptional report writing skills will complement your proven technical building knowledge.
- Whilst being proficient at prioritising your own time and workload, you should also enjoy working within a team environment and contributing to the overall success of the organisation, matching the values and culture of Napier & Blakeley.
- You will travel regularly to fit with our national team approach to consulting commissions and to meet client deadlines. Your flexible demeanour will ensure success in your varied working environments.
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals, apply now:
Napier & Blakeley is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Australian Property Journal