THE PropTech Summit 2019 taking place at SMC Conference & Function Centre in Sydney, 3-5 September, is where technology and investment converge to transform the future of property.
Launched in 2018 with huge success and 200 real estate professionals in the room, who met to discuss and debate the rapid pace of change and disruption facing the industry.
We’re back in 2019, to catch up on how the industry has changed in last the 12 months, hear from globally recognised and domestic thought leaders who will share case studies and discuss what your strategies should look like for the coming year.
Leading industry experts for 2019 include:
James Dearsley, Co-Founder, Unissu
Sheridan Ware, Chief Information and Technology Officer, Charter Hall
Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist, REA Group
Chris Rolls, Managing Director, PieLab
David Gerrelli, Global Director, APAC Head of Digital Innovation, CBRE
What makes this event unique?
- Explore the PropTech trends emerging across commercial, residential, retail, industrial, planning, construction and more
- Be part of the only dedicated PropTech event of scale in the Australian market
- Understand the opportunities and challenges PropTech poses for real estate
- Hear real world examples on how traditional real estate companies are incorporating PropTech
- Explore how artificial intelligence, big data, automatisation, Blockchain, face recognition and other emerging technologies will reshape the industry
- Learn how to adapt traditional business models to the changing tech landscape
- Witness 5 PropTech startups battle it out in the PropTech Australia Pitch 2019
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet, network with and be inspired by leaders who are the driving force behind the PropTech revolution globally and in Australia.
Australian Property Journal readers receive 10% off the registration fee, use discount code APJ10 when registering here.