SAVILLS has made a number of promotions within its project management business.
Project management Ken Ng said these promotions and changes are well deserved.
“We are a people business, and each of these staff members have demonstrated the experience, values and attitude to be well deserving of these promotions,” he said. “This high level of promotions across our Project Management business is a testament to our hardworking and dedicated team of professionals,”
The promotions include:
- Carley Finn, NSW and Neil Gardner, NSW have been promoted to associate director.
- Atena Malamiri, NSW, Nicholas Clay, NSW, Emma Viljoen, NSW, Penny Blunden, NSW, Georgia White, NSW and Amanda Beutel, QLD have been promoted to project director.
- Holly Rhodes, NSW, Hendrick Van Wyk, VIC, James Collins, NSW, Anthea Hehir, VIC and Leigh McQuade, QLD have been promoted to senior project manager.
- Jaber Shah, NSW and Jarrad Fairlie, NSW have been promoted to project manager.
- Maxwell Cartwright, NSW and Taha Qureshi, NSW have been promoted to assistant project manager.
- Amanda Giles, NSW has been promoted to office manager.
- Alissan Serra’s new title will be senior consultant and Elyshia Rodrigues to consultant.