Napier & Blakeley are independent, trusted and knowledgeable advisors to the property and development industries. It is our willingness to provide our clients with what they need rather than what some consultants may want to tell them, that has set us apart over the years.
Now in our 36th year in business, we specialise in building consulting, quantity surveying, property tax deductions, energy efficiency and property sustainability.
We are one company nationally and internationally, and have over 90 professional staff providing our consulting services, including:
- Quantity surveyors
- RICS building surveyors
- Specialist tax quantity surveyors
- Project and development managers
- Services engineers
- Energy systems engineers
- Property IT professionals
Our substantial increase in workload requires us to engage a Cadet Quantity Surveyor to join our Melbourne Office.
Reporting to the QS Manager, this traditional quantity surveying position will see you grow and excel with exceptional mentoring and professional development. Working with Australia’s leading commercial, retail, aged care, industrial and residential developers and financiers on projects across Victoria and nationally, you will gain experience in:
- Cost planning
- Feasibility studies
- Cost estimates and cost management services
- Bills of quantities
- Contract administration
- Financier services
- Independent certifier / superintendent role
As an ambitious and professional candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Currently undertaking or recently completed a recognised tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying
- CostX knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst achieving independent goals
- Desire to develop a professional career in Quantity Surveying
- Strong interest in practical building processes
- High level attention to detail
- Current driver’s license
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals, click here.
Napier & Blakeley is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. No recruitment companies please.