THERE are new and exciting features being rolled out on Australian Property Journal in the coming months.
The property industry has faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it is even more important that property professionals and our readers stay connected to the industry.
That’s why APJ is committing more resources to keep our valued readers connected to the industry, such as:
- Rolling coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact on property markets across Australia, Asia Pacific and globally;
- You have no doubt seen our expanded coverage of the buoyant Rural Property and Agriculture industry;
- As part of our broader commitment to the Rural and Regional Australia, APJ has also joined the Australian Rural and Regional News Network and I’d like to welcome our new farmers, agribusinesses and rural readers.
- New partnerships with Australian Universities;
- Recently launched Talking Property podcasts featuring interesting topics on the property industry, the first two episodes are available below;
- Episode One – Tony Crabb
- Episode two Benjamin Martin Henry
- New partnership with fintech and proptech companies to help property businesses;
- Video interviews with property leaders;
- and much much more
We are also looking for new partnerships, for sponsorship and partnership opportunities, please get in touch with either Nelson Yap at firstname.lastname@example.org or head of corporate development Amy Guy at email@example.com.